UNCENSORED; My PersianMirror articles

 I recently got online copies of ALL my PersianMirror articles I had published from September 2004-May 2005. This was the result of work by Chinese hackers, and I will be sharing my works here in a series of posts starting with my first piece

Bear in mind this censorship happened because kusmodar shabnam rezaei would NOT properly preserve the PersianMirror site, causing a treasure trove of Iranian literature to be lost so this jendafarangistani can live a dissolute life at 16 hudson in Manhattan. I share these for cultural and literary historical preservation IRAN ZAMIN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Iran/Artesh disrespected at providence Palestine rally

On Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg on the situation in ukrayna

Peter Khan illegally held for defending Iranians in america