On Zoroastrians maligned by national geographic

I just learned that national geographic did an article about Zoroastrians by kristin romey that portrayed Zoroastrians in a distorted way

I know this as I was not contacted by the author or the magazine as a Zoroastrian revert who has been criminilized and persecuted in america for being Zoroastrian
How this oversight happened is beyond me, but it is typical on how most of the World gets it wrong on Zoroastrians. I am glad I let my subscription to national geographic expire in 2013, when I was in prison for fighting back against Zoroastrian persecution which had been initiated by a gay italian jew politician in rhode island.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Iran/Artesh disrespected at providence Palestine rally

On Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg on the situation in ukrayna

Peter Khan illegally held for defending Iranians in america