On Town event over 1 May dartmouth green Free Palestine protest

 I got a notice from the Town of Hanover, NH on a Town meeting regarding issues over the mishaps at the 1 May dartmouth green Free Palestine protest, where they welcome my input and of those connected to that event

I will be explaining how those problems could have been easily headed off as dartmouth ignored me and others warning of issues, how there were no criminal acts done there, all present had local roots and those potential troublemakers behaved themselves, and how dartmouth acted excessively. Additionally, I just learned from dartmouth over the past 2 weeks that someone has been impersonating me there and making crank complaints about me and others, and how dartmouth is having problems with their communications after their security said there is no real issue with me on the premises, and there have been been more suspicious people in the region after that protest. Show up to see me speak if you are not a trash eating wimp.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Iran/Artesh disrespected at providence Palestine rally

On Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg on the situation in ukrayna

On america's worst congressman leaving office