On update for 1 May Free Palestine dartmouth protest case

 I just left Grafton County courthouse, where I just learned the cases for those charged related to the 1 May Free Palestine protest at dartmouth have been continued

I am a key witness in the case as I saw NO criminal behavior occurring at that protest, I and others had been invited to dueling events at dartmouth, and I and others in the community have been harassed by dartmouth for creating community dialogue. Plus my emails re my involvement in beilock's dialogues program are important along with a few other items I have. Hopefully those charges and all bans will be lifted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Iran/Artesh disrespected at providence Palestine rally

On Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg on the situation in ukrayna

On america's worst congressman leaving office