On jeff sharlet using student with zionist terrorist connections

 It was recently brought to my attention that dartmouth's jeff sharlet is using armita mirkarimi, who has connections to the terrorist rajavi, as managing editor for his slow civil war substack

which is verified by a twitter post by jeff
I remind people armita was the one responsible for bringing the terrorist advocate masih alinejad to dartmouth in February 2023, trying to slander my family in the process. I found out the hard way in September 2022 when she blew off my action at the Iranian embassy in Manhattan to speak at one of rajavi's events nearby at the same time, and still have the phone conversations saved. For jeff to do this is to endorse zionism, as israel backs rajavi, and is the main reason dartmouth is unable to prevent my accessing the premises, as shit like this from armita is a menace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Iran/Artesh disrespected at providence Palestine rally

On Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg on the situation in ukrayna

On america's worst congressman leaving office