On Mark Sahady charged over 6 January 2021 riot

 I recently learned that my associate from Straight Pride Mark Sahady has been charged because of his participation in the 6 January riot in Washington DC, as the statement from the american just us department below makes clear

This is the legal persecution of another militant activist by the government.  Mark and others I know who participated in that event know firsthand the corruption in government, especially in the Northeast US, where marxist thugs run amok  because of government protection.
Additinally, Trump's loss which sparked the 6 January riot was the consequence of a losing war with Iran, which has since snowballed into WWIII, which was incited by the american government illegally charging me on December 30, 2019, and Mark is now facing the same corrupt just us system I beat, which is why I am offering any assistance Mark will need to beat these charges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter Khan illegally held for defending Iranians in america

On censorship of my open letter to ali khamenei