On Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg on the situation in ukrayna

 I learned that Erzherzog Karl von Habsburg has issued a statement backing zelensky against Putin over the situation in ukrayna, falsely claiming that it is necessary to back zelensky and that the EU must be involved, which can be read below

https://www.karlvonhabsburg.at/news-detail/ukraine-verteidigt-die-freiheit-europas/

The hard truth is that Karl either is demented or ignores hard facts which are;
-That ukrayna is a failed state as it is a hodgepodge of various ethnic groups which are antagonistic and maligned by being part of that retardstan ukrayna.
-Those same ethnic groups enjoy more freedoms in Putin's Russia than under zelensky's retardstan
-Those dispossessed Royals with ties to the regions that make up zelensky's ukrayna, including Erzherzog Karl's relatives, enjoy more rights and priveleges under Putin than zelensky.
-That zelensky and his family have comitted uncountable crimes against others by abuse of government positions, which I and my family have experienced firsthand.
I understand these facts as Erzherzog Kar's ancestor Kaiser Franz II/I made my father's family ReichFurst after Potemkin removed us from the Crimea and Kaiser Franz II/I helped settle my family in Ruthenia, giving my family firsthand knowledge of the region.  
Erzherzog Karl needs to reconsider his stance on ukrayna, as it is only serving the very elitists that maligned his family and associates over the past two centuries, and Putin's actions are curbing these very people and helping Erzherzog Karl's family iin more ways than are realized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Iran/Artesh disrespected at providence Palestine rally

On america's worst congressman leaving office